Broken Secrets

Thursday, November 18, 2004

WOOT!!! My blog is finally up! Yips! Now, I can write in it as much as I want! Well, what do I want to say as my first entry....hmm....how about WELCOME, HELLO, I KNOW YOU'RE NOT READING THIS BUT WHO CARES!! Or I could just introduce myself...I'm 18 years old, a Grobanite (yes, I love Josh Groban), I love movies, being on the Internet...a lot of other things I can't remember! LOL. I'm not sure how much I'll be writing in this, but I'll make time!

Ok, what happened today? Nothing much, took a math test, hope I did good! Went to tutoring, talked about my lame ass math teacher...(yeah that was fun) oh yeah and my english teacher, HOLY SHIT!!! He walked in Tuesday and I swear I almost died! What he was wearing man!! Geez, I was like, "Do you borrow Josh Groban's style because I swear I thought he walked through the door instead of you!" Yeah, that was Tuesday, but today I didn't even want to look at him! He's so young, that's what makes him attractable!!! And he's funny too! That's basically the only class that I feel I'm actually having fun in, the others are okay (math is a definite no-no) but english is just fun!

Oh yeah, at the Josh board, (http://p071.ezboard.com/fjoshgrobanfrm13.showMessageRange?topicID=1655.topic&start=2921&stop=2940), look for vteen2002, I'm writing this killer story that the Thigh Grobies are lovin!!! RAWR TO THE THIGHS!!! That's it for first entry, whoopeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home