Broken Secrets

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I hate my life and everything in it.....

The future...oh why oh why does there even have to be a future? I am SO SICK AND TIRED of being asked, "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" I don't know what the fuck I wanna be so shut the fuck up about it. I hate my life, it's so boring and meaningless and stupid. I'm gonna be almost completely broke by tomorrow because I'll have to spend over $400 for my god-damned schoolbooks, when I spent over $900 paying for my fucking classes! I worked almost HALF THE YEAR to earn all the money I have in my account and by tomorrow it'll be almost gone.

God, I hate this fucking shit. I hate this fucking world. All they want is money and they don't care how desperate people will be to get what they want. I WANTED to take Rachel to see Josh in February, but that doesn't seem like a possibility now. Why can't I do anything for a friend who is LEAVING soon to go back to her homeland? I'm never gonna see her again and she's the only person that I'll be able to hang out with that's closer to me. After that, I'll be alone. I can't make friends at my college b/c all the ppl there are older than me.

The only thing good about my life is that I am obsessed but highly respect the wonderfully talented Josh Groban and post on boards where I can share my feelings wholly, whereas the rest of the world could care less.

I was never a person that grew up having dreams of what I wanted to be. I always thought that I could just go with the flow and then I'd find something. But now, I see that that's not possible.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS, YOU MY FRIEND ARE POSITIVELY SCREWED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/grobanlover16/Josh%20pictures/tour04purple07.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home