Broken Secrets

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ok, so as for the technical additions to this, I added a whole bunch of fanlistings. A/A, Opening Theme for NGE, HP Movies, HP character, LOTR movies, Aragorn, Satine & Christian, SW movies, Obi-Wan Kenobi fanlisting and the SWBL fanlisting which is way at the bottom!

Ugh, I can't believe what happened to me two days ago. I wake up to someone pounding on my window, then going to ring the doorbell only to tell me that my car had been broken into! I couldn't f-ing believe it! Smashed the front passenger side window, tore out the entire dashboard where the clock, heating vents and radio were! What were they after, the radio! The entire cd/radio player was stuck in the gaping hole that was part of the dash. They made off with the face place, so that thing was completely useless to us now. But, we later concluded that they were scared off, by the way they were trying to get the radio out. It was completely jammed in there and there were marks on the side of the dash where they had been prying at it. Toyota Corrola's are made that way. You'd think the radio would come straight out once you unscrew the screws! Nope! Not in my car! You see, there's metal brackets holding the radio in place to make it harder to steal. So, in actuality, the only thing they stole was the faceplate. But, I remember I was paniked because I thought they had stolen my cell phone. Since I don't use it much, I would leave it in the car. Thank god, it was in the house, in my backpack. We later found out that the car wouldn't start either! When I first saw the car damaged, I noticed that the flashers were blinking! They left them on all night, probably accidentally hit the button when they were paniked. So, the battery was dead. My dad and I tried to jump start it with another one of our cars, but it didn't work. Tried it twice. But, in the end I ended up buying a new cd/radio for the car, WITH MY OWN MONEY and my dad bought a new battery for it too. But man, if they had actually STOLEN the car, it would've been history by now. We have no insurance for it. Now, I'm gonna remember to take the faceplate off each time I get out of the car.

Ok, now that's over. Did my f-ing Cinema class paper. The movie I watched was good. Tis called "The Dancer Upstairs." Should check it out.

Bought "Troy" today. Nothing much else happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home