Broken Secrets

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Re: Stop bashing Josh's girlfriend!

I got a response back from Margie about the incident on the message board and this is what she said:

Thanks so much, Sierra!

I feel the same way you do. I think Josh and January make such a cute couple and yes, you can tell they adore eachother. I almost melted when I read the People magazine article where January says that even though they've been together for awhile, she still blushes when she sees Josh when he returns from touring. It reminded me of my husband and I (when we were that young! lol).Jealousy is ugly and sad. I hope they realize someday how much their words can hurt. Thanks again for taking the time to PM me!

Margie

I'm really grateful that I helped her in a way and I hope others see this who continually bash her and learn from this, because there may come a day when Josh sees this and may start thinking differently about his Grobanites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home