Broken Secrets

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Stop bashing Josh's girlfriend!!!

Stop bashing Josh's girlfriend!!!!!

Ok, it's weird for me to post 2 times in one day, but this is getting ridiculous! I hate people who think that just because they don't know someone that they can STOMP all over them!!!

This girl started a thread with a harmless question, only to have a couple of posts later, her feeling guilty that she had even asked the question!

Here's my reply to her via PMing: (Private Messaging)

Marj, I recently visited the thread that you started on the questions forum about possibly seeing January in the audience at LatG.

A simple harmless question.

I scroll down and all of a sudden see things that are making me sick. It's not worth it to repeat them here. Then, I see your post at the very bottom of the thread saying that you were mad at yourself because you asked a harmless question. I just want to say that as a frequent inhabiter of this board, I'm sorry that you and many others had to go through this. I respect your decision in not wanting to take part in discussions about Ms. Jones for fear of being "hated." This is exactly what I have been doing. Unlike them, I choose to support Josh and his relationship with her because I've heard that someone met her and said that she was a wonderful person. Also, if you look at pictures of them together, you see that they care about each other deeply and they love being together. Sometimes, I'd like to see the looks on the faces of the people who choose to bash her when Josh does in fact happen to read any of this about his g/f. Will they be saddened? Will they leave the board? Will they feel any guilt that they've insulted her and Josh at all? They have absolutely no right to do that, no matter if it's their opinion or not. This is a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD! Millions of people read this everyday!!

I usually don't do things like this, but I felt I needed to reach out and support someone who feels like me in that these people who are jealous and want Josh all to themselves just so they can live in a fantasy.

I hope this helped you. You can PM or email me at vteen@sailormoon.com if you want to talk.

Here's the thread if you want to see the actual evidence: http://p071.ezboard.com/fjoshgrobanfrm5.showMessage?topicID=4656.topic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home