Broken Secrets

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My life seems to revolve around.....school, Josh and.....

Woo...school is VERY demanding! This was nothing like last semester! Last semester, even though I had math to worry about, I wasn't reading 50 billion pages a night like I am now! But, I have to say I'm starting to get used to it! Being a first semester freshman was easy! But, now I'm a second semester freshman and it's gotten a lot harder! I can't wait until we start doing our research in English! 0_0

So, my high school is officially closing. I knew it was gonna happen. It was inevitable. They had a declining enrollment, financial problems and had a 2008 freshman class of 65, which is pretty embarassing considering they're usually up to 120 so people. But, tuition has risen also and that was also a factor in closing the school, plus no one is giving them money so they basically had no choice. 'Tis sad. :(

THE GRAMMY'S ARE SUNDAY!!! GO JOSH!!! (Oh yeah and guess what, Josh is performing "Believe" with BEYONCE!!!! She's also performing 3 other songs in addition to "Believe." Pisses me off.)

I saw my old English teacher on Wednesday. I was on the 6th floor and as I was coming out of the bathroom, he was going into it. (the MEN'S room of course!) He was talking to someone he had last semester while he was walking. I still wish I could have him as a teacher.

Sorry such a short entry. For some reason everything I wanted to talk about is leaving my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home