Broken Secrets

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Life Since Then....and What Is Now........

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. Or that's what it seems like. I just can't wait for this semester to be over so I can do something else besides school! Curse school! So, what's been affecting my life lately:

--The CTA might approve a plan that will provide huge service cuts and raised fares if the state doesn't help by July.
($1.75 = $2.00 Longer waiting for trains and buses, some routes will be eliminated, no longer able to get transfers from paying with cash.....which means that the CTA SUX!!!)

--Josh performed on VH1's "Save The Music" concert this past Sunday. He sang two songs, "Canto Alla Vita" and "Downtown Train." He rocked his a$$ off on both! Then, in tribute to Rod Stewart, he sang "Stay With Me" with all the other artists that were present. Not to mention that he looked extremely hot!! DRUM SOLO! O_O

--Um, school's been pretty hectic....and I have a couple papers that are due next week that I haven't started yet.
(How many times have I used this as an excuse!!!!!! LOL)

--Has anyone seen the "Virgin Mary" water stain underneath an underpass on the Kennedy expressway? If you picked up yesterday's RedEye, a division of the Trib, it was the cover story.

--Oh yeah, guess what next month is.......that's right, May. And what's the big event happening in May? A saga coming to an end that has amazed the world for over two decades? Yes, my friends, Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith opens on May 19th. Go pick up the book or this month's latest issue of Premiere magazine, it features the lovely Hayden Christensen (or maybe I should say Vader) on the cover, with an extensive article inside. Very good. (Oh and stay away from http://boards.theforce.net if you don't wanna be spoiled!) I'm already spoiled, so there's no hope for me! hehe.....

--And last but not least, since the passing of Pope John Paul II, we have ladies and gentleman, a new pope! And if you want to hear my comments about it, see one of the blog's on my "Connections" list. In particular, click the one that says "Chrissy."

--Oh yeah, one more thing...I almost killed my sister and her friend, Chrissy, on State Rd. coming home from Q of P. 'nuff said.

Here's a cookie for your troubles:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home