Broken Secrets

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You have been chosen to come to the world's last remaining paradise -- The Island

Ok, I know I'm copying off of Krys's website (Hopelessly-Devoted.net) when I say this but, if there ever was an obsession cam on me right now it would know that I can't stop researching this movie! And no I don't like this movie JUST because Ewan is in it but that's one of the reasons. hehe. The other reason is the whole cloning, science - fiction thing they've got going on just intrigues me.

The trailers are really getting to me. Especially the music from the trailer. O__O OMG....it's so freakin' awesome! I love when they put chorus music in trailers! It makes them so much more exciting!

By the way, I was able to obtain an MP3 of the exclusive music that's extremely hard to find!
Courtesy of: MichaelBay.com

"Lucius Dei"

(sorry, I don't have lyrics to this song. if anyone is able to translate the song title or the lyrics themselves, it would be greatly appreciated)

And here are my 3 favorite trailers:
International Teaser

US Trailer #1
(this was the trailer that I saw with Star Wars)

Final Trailer

EDIT 2: June 9th, 2005 - 1:09PM

Since I've been watching the trailers in Quicktime, I wanted to share with you a high-res version of the trailer I saw at Star Wars. Believe me, this is the ONLY way to watch movie trailers. It's crystal clear. (Just make sure you have Quicktime software)

Trailer #1 Quicktime High-Res

And finally, here's some screencaps that I made from the Final Trailer







And one more that's a little racy: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/vteen2002/Blog%20Stuff/racyislandcap.jpg

EDIT: June 9th, 2005 - 11:50AM

More screencaps that I made



























----------------------------------------------


The Island Official Site -- July 22nd, 2005.

The best line in the trailers: "How come we've never done this before?" "Shut up."
And, "You two, watch your proximity." LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home