Broken Secrets

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy Birthday......

Yep, today's my birthday! I'm officially 19! You wanna know how I celebrated it? I watched lots and lots of Gundam Wing. Yeah, that's what I did.

Sorry, I've kind of been GW obsessed ever since I bought the boxset of the entire series. I ain't gonna tell you how much it was and I used my own money! HAHA! Plus, watching GW brings back memories of when I was in 6th grade and me and my sis would come home and watch Toonami It was a bittersweet memory.

So, besides watching GW that has also got me going on another relationship that I should've added to the list. Heero x Relena Now, if you watch the show they do seem to have their moments, which I'm eternally grateful for, but you almost wish that there was more than that. I'm almost finished watching the series, (there's 49 episodes) and I know there's a HxR scene coming up pretty soon.

Other than that, I work and have been reading this hilarious Josh x Lucia fic at Joshfics. It's called There is More.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home