Broken Secrets

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

LOST SEASON TWO! TONIGHT 8PM (CST) ABC! IT'S HERE!!!

Oh.....My.....God..... in 3 hours I'll be watching:


2x01: Man of Science, Man of Faith (aka: Jack & Locke)

(2x01 means: Season 2, Episode 1)

*huge gulps*

And I'm hoping that there is going to be Jaterness in this episode! Please!
(Jaterness: Jate, means Jack/Kate the relationship between the two main characters on Lost)

Don't forget to watch the hour special @ 7pm entitled "Destination: Lost." It's basically a recap of everything up to this point using the flashbacks in the previous episodes.

To end the post:

PLEASE PUSH FOR THE PETITION TO SAVE THE MARSHALL FIELD'S NAME FROM BEING ERASED FROM CHICAGO'S HISTORY FOREVER!!

Don't know what I'm talking about? Go here: MARSHALL FIELDS PETITION

And........my new favorite place on the internet

LOST-FORUM.COM

And my wallie:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home