Broken Secrets

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lost Season Two...The Return of School....

Sorry I didn't post on September 11th, I was too wrapped up in my Lost DVD that I completely forgot about it. But, that's not to say that I didn't care about that day. I did very much and in fact I brought all the newspaper clippings that we had collected from that week and brought them to work to read. I was actually surprised that I didn't cry. I ALWAYS cry on that day. Geez...hope I'm not forgetting about it...

OMFG.....WEMIHFGHGKJDHG&*#%$%@&^**(&!!!!!!!

LOST SEASON TWO IS ALMOST HERE!!!! SEPTEMBER 21ST @ 8PM!! DON'T MISS IT!

Speaking of it, since this summer I was completely oblivious to Lost since Season One's finale, and since I remembered to buy Season One on DVD, my fondness for Jack & Kate also known as Jater has been renewed. Ugh, I can't wait, there's supposed to be some Jaterness in the first episode!! AHHH!

Josh made an appearance at T-Wood a.k.a. Tanglewood, which is a music program held ever summer on the T-Wood grounds in Lennox, Mass. There was a video taken at the M & G in the tent where Josh was supposed to have been hilarious, but due to some Katrina problems, the video is being delayed until Katrina aftermath is dealt with. I strongly advise checking out the Josh boards for awesome pics, better yet, Ping's site which is the Featured Site right now.

Ah yes, college. It's September and it's already the third week of my sophomore year. Now, that's crazy. I'm only 19 and I'm already a friggin' sophomore. Anyways, it's been good so far, except for Math. God, I hate Math! The teacher and students in that class are just obnoxious and immature. There was one class that got so rowdy, that I almost got up and left. Seriously. But, other than that it's pretty good. I'm not gonna sit here and gripe about my school life all day.

So, to end the post here's some stuff that I made...found...etc...


Screencaps from a Jater fanvid: (click thumbnail for original size)





Icons that I made:



Video of my cat: (HAHA!) Quictime video

Jasper on the Stairs
September 14th, 2005


And a Jater vid:

JATER vid! (I DID NOT MAKE THIS!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home