Broken Secrets

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Day! Actually, a lot has happened since I last posted. I got a laptop for Christmas as a early present though and haven't stopped playing with it since. I absolutely LOVE that I have a DVD burner on this thing! If anyone wants specifics, my laptop is a Toshiba Satellite series M55-S139/Mist Grey. I got it at Circuit City and it was a lot of money. It has wireless internet built into it and comes with a SuperMulti Drive which is basically a DVD-RW/CD-RW drive combo. I didn't really ask for it early but my dad opened it up in front of me so it couldn't be helped. As far as gifts go, this was definitely the most expensive and "biggest" gift that I've ever got.

Another thing that keeps coming back to haunt me is White Sox fever. I swear it only happened a few months ago but everytime I see something with the Sox logo I go crazy! And believe me, I wouldn't have gotten that custom-made Crede jersey if I wasn't a fan. Got some nice White Sox stuff for Christmas....

I hope everyone got what they wanted this year...I know I did....so here's my list..

Laptop
Sox Pride DVD
Angels in the Outfield DVD
Star Wars: Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno
Lost: Endangered Species by Cathy Hapka
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
White Sox World Series Fleece
Gloves, scarf and and 2 ornaments
Cash
The Polar Express DVD

My favorites are definitely the Sox Pride DVD and my laptop.

There were a couple of other things that I wanted but didn't get because they cost too much. There was a game, a dvd box set and some other things that I can't remember right now.

Well...I hope you're all enjoying the time that you have with your families because that's what it's really all about right? I'm still waiting for my Christmas dinner and I hope you have fun with yours!

Go White Sox!

I want to dedicate this Christmas Day to my now deceased grandmother who died earlier this year. We had no idea that she would've been gone by this time but this will be our first Christmas without her and without dinner being at her house. I sincerely hope that she is in a better place and has passed from her suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home