Broken Secrets

Monday, February 27, 2006

Mood: Content
Reading: Memoirs of a Geisha by A-Golden
Listening: ---
Watching: Buble Special/World Children's Day Concert

++Post Start: 3:10pm++

Wow, what an incredible Olympic games! There was so much to watch, even though some of it was on during the wee hours of the morning. The teams being represented were all such extraordinary athletes in everything that they did. One in particular that I liked was Apollo Anton Ohno who is a speedskater. I remember watching the first few races that he participated in and he was always finishing in the wrong place. But, finally on the last race, the 500m he won gold. I'll never forget the look on his face as he was rounding the curve of the final lap. He knew that he had it and there was no denying the look of pure joy on his face!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH & CHRIS GROBAN!!! (2.27.81 - 2.27.06, 2.27.85 - 2.27.06)

So, my laptop fried earlier this weekend and I'm getting it fixed at a repair shop on Pulaski Rd, right by Daley College.

Mid-f***ing-terms are this week and really all I need is to get through this week and I'll be fine.

I really am regretting the fact that I wasn't able to get tickets for Buble's concert coming up this March. I like seeing him do his goofy dances. Josh really needs to learn how to dance goofy. Well, he kinda does if you count LATG.

I miss my laptop. *sad* Why the hell didn't they let Buble sing at the closing ceremonies! He's Canadian!

LOST-FORUM.COM and LOST-MEDIA.COM are fixed now. Some dumb hacker decided to mess with one of the best, if not THE best Lost fansite/board on the web. Bastards.

**This Week:

--LOST returns with 2x15: Maternity Leave! (last week was a re-run)

++Post End: 3:42pm++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home