Broken Secrets

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mood: Calm
Reading: The Talented Mr. Ripley by P-Highsmith
Listening: "Hung Up" by Madonna
Watching: Carrie(1976)

++Post Start: 1:56pm++

Well, I got both my Psych midterm and my Math midterm back. Psych I passed, Math, I failed. Please DO NOT ask me if I was pissed because I was majorly pissed. I was very close to passing and I was kicking myself for it. I studied really hard for it too.

Oh....My....God....

I found some super-HOT pictures of Christian Bale courtesy of Enigmatic









Along with these I also made some graphics with them that I hope you'll like:

Wallpaper:


1024x768

Icon and Banners:





---------------------------------

**Next Week

3/15 Lost is a re-run!

++Post End: 2:25pm++

++EDIT: 8:08pm++

Made another gorgeous wallpaper! (be warned of the size!)


1280x768

2 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

hey guys! love this blog! check mine out! Found a place where you can make some extra cash. Just put in your
zip code and fine a bunch of places where you can make some extra cash. I live in a small town and found several.

http://www.surveywv.com

10:21 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can get a FREE
GAME SYSTEM. It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can get it. I got mine and sold it!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home