Broken Secrets

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mood: Excited beyond belief!!
Reading: The Talented Mr. Ripley by P-Highsmith
Listening: Celine Dion - The Power of Love
Watching: Carrie

++Post Start: 1:53pm++

++EDIT: 3/12/06 9:06pm

Oh...My..God, in 7 hours I will be at the Auditorium Theatre listening to MICHAEL BUBLE!! Can you believe it! I just got the tickets TODAY from a very nice woman who private messaged me on the Buble message board yesterday and I didn't see the notice 'till this morning! I kept thinking there was no way in hell I was going to be able to go, but after some persuading and MANY phone calls, they were emailed to me and I'm going!!

My first Buble concert....probably will be up there with my first Josh concert back in August of 2004! I'm no "Buble concert virgin" anymore! Whoopee!

Made these recently:


1280x768





TONIGHT! 8pm!! Auditorium Theatre 50 East Congress Parkway



++Post End: 2:17pm++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home