Broken Secrets

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mood: Lazy
Reading: The Da Vinci Code by D-Brown
Listening: Talk - Coldplay
Watching: Memoirs of a Geisha, White Sox games

++Post Start: 5:06pm++

I'm finally home free! School is out!! But now I have to work and this sucks, but I gotta do it. I hope I did alright in my Math class 'cuz I probably didn't pass the final.

Well, basically I've been watching every White Sox game there is and make sure you check out my secondary journal, Burning-Souls for all season-long coverage. I'm going to a game in August, I guess as a late b-day present. YAY!!

I've finally started reading The Da Vinci Code!! Omg...it's really good!! The movie's coming out next Friday and I'm definitely going to get tickets soon.

LOST...geez haven't talked about this in a while. The last two episodes were really freaky, I don't even know where to begin. The finale's coming up in a few weeks. That's all for now!

++Post End: 5:13pm++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home